Wednesday, May 9, 2012

   I'm sorry ,but this crap about same sex marriages is just that...CRAP!!!  This is just ridiculous about all of this hoopla over whether two men or two women can get married!!! What this is all boiling down to "AGAIN", is the religious right!!!  I'm getting so damn tired of hearing about all of this crap!!!  I'm going to tell you what. You FLIPPING RELIGIOUS IDIOTS out there, and we all know who they are, who don't want two men and two women getting married then what you need to do is go talk to YOUR SENATORS AND REPRESENTATIVES AND GET THE DAMN LAWS CHANGED SO THAT PEOPLE CAN CO-HABITATS WITHOUT GETTING MARRIED YOU DAMN FLIPPLING DIM GLOWS!!!!  All these people what are the same rights as everyone else and because of the way the laws are written, including "THE DAMN BLUE LAWS", which are the ones still on the books from 1910 or before which "WERE WRITTEN BY PURITANS", that plainly state that anything that is.....and I quote, "Agin the Bible is Agin God and sout be purmiddied in mixed company", need to be changed NOW!!  It's because of these damn blue laws and some of those little laws that everyone except the lawyers have forgotten about that nothing has been done to change the, Social Security, Medicare, Insurance, or School tax laws. According to these laws in most states you have to be either married or legal partners and some states don't even have a legal partners part of the law.
     I am just getting so damn pissed at all of this that if I could I would make sure that the Republican party was never legally able to walk into any government run building AGAIN!!  It is because of their close mindedness that I have chosen the path that I did. There was a time that I would vote for a Republican if I thought there was a chance that they could do some good for the country but now after all of this CRAP!!!  Mit Romney isn't a Christian because he is a Mormon. Mormonism is not a religion, and this crap is from his own party!!!! 
    The next time we have a vote after this year I'm going to think REAL HARD on whether a REPUBLICAN,and from now on that is a ten letter dirty word in my house,is fit to do ANYTHING let alone run this country!!!!
    To quote my hip 80 year old Mother, (and if anyone says anything about her they WILL HAVE ME TO DEAL WITH), "What is wrong with these people? They don't know whether to piss in one hand or shit in the other!!"  
   You idiots in the states that have passed marriage laws against same sex marriages GET OFF OF YOUR DAMN COLLECTIVE ASSES AND CHANGE THE LAWS SO THESE PEOPLE WHO ARE LIVING THE LIVES THAT I FOUGHT FOR CAN ENJOY THEIR FAMILIES!!!
   Alot of you HOLIER THAN THOU KNOTHEADS just seem to always forget that this country was founded on the ideals of RELIGIOUS FREEDOMS and THE RIGHT TO LIVE LIFE AS YOU WANTED....NOT TO HAVE IT DICTATED TO YOU BY SOME OVER BEARING RELIGIOUS PRIEST OR PASTOR WHO FEELS THAT YOUR NOT LIVING YOUR LIFE ACCORDING TO THE GOOD BOOK!!!!     DAMN PEOPLE......come on, get with the program!!! By the time you MORONS figure this all out our 3000 years are going to be up, the sun will go nova and we will all be sitting on a little cinder of a planet again holding on to our collective assess waiting for someone else to do something!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment